Brandon Support Services
Mission, Vision & Values Statement
•Mission...we will provide the best possible care for each individual that we support by working in partnership with the greater team in a collaborative
client-centered approach. Together, with the individual and their identified support network, we will assist them so that they:
• Achieve their maximum level of independence;
• Realize their identified goals and dreams; and,
• Are seen and recognized as a valuable member of the community in which they reside."
• To be known and valued for providing the highest standard of care.
• To be the provider of choice in the community.
• To be the employer of choice in the community.
•Values... our mission and vision will be achieved through the application of our core values, which include:
• Keeping our client's health, quality of life and well-being central in the design and delivery of services;
• Treating and interacting with our clients with respect, dignity, compassion, empathy, honesty, and integrity while recognizing and maintaining confidentiality
of client information;
• Showing respect for all cultures, religions, ethnicities, sexual orientation, ages, gender and disabilities;
• Recruiting, training and retaining competent staff;
• Valuing, supporting, recognizing and appreciating our staff…who are our greatest asset;
• Nurturing a work environment that encourages personal enjoyment and enhances job satisfaction and performance through recognition and reward;
• Developing and maintaining positive relationships with the community; conducting our business in an accountable and responsible manner; and,
• Applying continuous quality improvement measures throughout our Company.